What’s this…proper version numbering? For shame.
Now that my SVN issues are (mostly) figured out, it only made sense to get back to a more normal version numbering scheme. Hence version 1.5, 1.5.1 and now 1.6 of Link to Your Content complete with:
- New External tab giving you the option to easily link to an external (or internal) URL or an e-mail address
- Default link target has been switched to “open in the same window”
- Fixed a bug with the link target
- Fixed a bug with custom link titles
- Default link title is now the text that was selected
- New screenshots showcasing the updates
What are you doing down here? The important information is up there. Stop reading and start linking.